|Alternate names||Bulla (Funimation Dub)|
|Race||1/2 Human-1/2 Saiyan|
|Date of birth||Year 778|
Bra (ブラ, Bura) is the daughter of Vegeta and Bulma from Universe 18, the main universe of Dragon Ball Multiverse. Unlike her counterpart from Universe 16, she cannot become a Super Saiyan and has no interest in fighting/combat. She describes herself as nothing like Universe 16 Bra. She even makes a comment that the two of them do not even have the same father.
She has shares a similarity to the Bra from Dragon Ball GT as her outfit top is nearly the same. Bra is a slender sixteen-year-old with bright purple hair which she usually keeps in a ponytail. She wears a tank top, revealing her midriff and jeans with a heart belt buckle. Despite being Vegeta's daughter, she bears little-to-no physical resemblance to him and almost looks completely like her mother.
Bra of Universe 18's personality is nearly identical to her Dragon Ball GT counterpart, but with minor differences. Bra is shown to be cool and confident throughout the tournament, even insulting her father, saying "she doesn't want to be all brawn and no brains like her father and Gokū" when Vegeta said she could become just as strong as her counterpart if she bothered to train. When she spoke with her Universe 16 counterpart, her counterpart asked Bra what her interests were, she responded with looking at boys, and shopping. Bra shows similarities to Vegeta in terms of personality, such as being easily annoyed by those around her, showing that Bra's personality is more like Vegeta's than Bulma's.
- Main article: First Round
After the death of Pan from Universe 16 at the hands of Bojack of Universe 6, Bra says she could never become a Super Saiyan like Pan. Vegeta tells her that she could if she actually bothered training, in which the latter makes a remark saying she doesn't want to be all brawn and no brains like her father, much to Vegeta's annoyance.
Bra from the Dragon Ball Multiverse manga is nearly identical to her Dragon Ball GT counterpart. They both have no interest in training, and prefer shopping rather than training. It is unknown if she has the ability to fly, since her canon counterpart was shown flying when under the control of baby. She cannot turn into a Super Saiyan, however Vegeta did mention that she could if she actually bothered training.
- As a member of the Brief family, Bra's name is an illusion to an undergarment, with Bra's name being another name for brassiere.
- Despite Bra's most prominent appearance was in Dragon Ball GT, Salagir liked the outfit she wore in the series; therefore, he was inspired by it while designing Bra for Dragon Ball Multiverse.
- Bra seems to have feelings for Uub. Those feelings seem to be mutual with Uub also; however, due to Vegeta's disapproval, their relationship may not progress.
- In the French translation of the Dragon Ball Multiverse manga, Bra refers to Gokū as "Son", which is possibly a reference to Bulma calling Gokū "Son-kun" in the Japanese dub.